Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$57,400.00 – $71,750.00
Cuyahoga County Board Of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is now hiring Speech Language Pathologists.
• Excellent wages
• Free Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Outstanding healthcare plans
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Government pension
• and more!
• Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
• Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems.
• Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information.
• Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress.
• Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results to diagnose and plan treatment for speech disorders.
Working for the CCBDD is more than a job, it's a passion. Consider joining our team! Apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.